Terms & Conditions
EXPENSES: The Client shall reimburse Vendor for any additional costs the Vendor may incur for travel, meals, parking, and other reasonable costs necessary to the performance of photography services.
DELIVERY: Digital photographs shall be delivered to the Client via online client portal.
COOPERATION: The Client shall assist and cooperate with the Vendor in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking time to pose for photographs at the Vendor's direction; providing a person to guide the Vendor to desired persons and/or scenes; pre-shoot consultations, etc. The Vendor shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the Client's failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
ARTISTIC RELEASE: Style. Client has spent a satisfactory amount of time reviewing Vendor’s work and has a reasonable expectation that Vendor will perform the Services in a similar manner and style unless otherwise specified in this Agreement.
Consistency. Vendor will use reasonable efforts to ensure Client's desired Services are produced in a style and manner consistent with Vendor's current portfolio and Vendor will try to incorporate any reasonable suggestion made by Client. However, Client understands and agrees that:
- Every client and session is different, with different tastes, budgets, and needs;
- Photography services are often a subjective art and Vendor has a unique vision, with an ever-evolving style and technique;
- Vendor will use its artistic judgment when providing Services for Client, which may not include strict adherence to Client’s suggestions;
- Although Vendor will use reasonable efforts to incorporate Client’s suggestions and desires when providing Client with the Services, Vendor shall have final say regarding the aesthetic judgment and artistic quality of the Services;
- Dissatisfaction with Vendor's aesthetic judgment or artistic ability are not valid reasons for termination of this Agreement or request of any monies returned.
COPYRIGHT: The Vendor retains copyright in the photographs, and hereby grants the Client unlimited and non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for both personal and commercial purposes for which the Client pays.
MODEL RELEASE: The Client & Subject hereby grant to Vendor and its legal representatives and assigns, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of the Client or in which the Client may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising and any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same; and to copyright the same. The Client hereby releases Vendor and its legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY: In the unlikely event that the Vendor is injured or becomes too ill, or has an extreme emergency that prevents her from photographing the event, Vendor will make every effort to reschedule the event. If for whatever reason this is not possible, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the package purchased. Vendor takes the utmost care with respect to exposure, transportation, and processing the photographs. However, in the unlikely event that the photographs have been lost, stolen, or destroyed for reasons within or beyond Vendor's control, Vendor's liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the photography package.